It’s a simple use case, but it has saved me a lot of steps of saving a file, opening an app, getting a share link, wordpress speed optimization then sharing it in another app. Adding a Like button to your blog puts a direct connection between your blog and FaceBook, multiplying your chances for getting a lot of positive input within Facebook because now your link can be shared with one click right from your site. Duplication – You can easily duplicate a live or staged site for use elsewhere, which streamlines site development, especially for those who create multiple sites for clients.
4. You can also add multiple credentials if you write for multiple sites. With Dropbox I can easily share a link to a file using the API. The Import WordPress screen loads, with instructions for importing your file. Buy the Password Protected Categories plugin and head to Plugins → Add New to upload the plugin file.
- Enable large file uploads in WordPress (> 2 MB)
- At first, download the .zip format file of the theme from your theme provider
- Sticky Menu option
- Includes over 50 Business website Templates designed for a variety of businesses
- Disabling PHP Safe Mode
The price of this plugin is only $32 with 6 months’ time with the regular license. WordPress Mobile Pack – A greatly bundled plugin that will allow you website to be accessible through mobile devices. Plus, it takes less time than it does to change your WordPress password via the login screen. WordPress also redirects any request to the wp-admin area to the default WordPress login page. Also, if you do use WordPress, make sure you read about some troubleshooting that may need to be done if you experience issues in your WordPress install or service provider. 3. If you don’t use WordPress, you’ll need to use the regular XML-RPC script objects.
5. The WordPress APIs need some work. Considering the above-mentioned importance of SSL certificates, Matt Mullenweg, the co-founder of WordPress announced, they will only recommend SSL-Secured WordPress hosting providers. Make sure that all your blogs get SSL security for utmost protection from hackers. Not only is the software free, but you can get all sorts of add-ons that will enhance the appearance and functionality of your web site.